The electronic panel saw has excellent performance and wide applicability. It can be widely used in density board, particle board, medium fiber board, gypsum board, artificial stone, plexiglass, large core board, light guide board, aluminum board, aluminum-plastic board, circuit board, solid wood board Precision cutting of other plates. Realize automated production, reduce manual dependence, and effectively improve production efficiency and product accuracy
In recent years, with the rapid development of the furniture production industry, manufacturers have increasingly higher requirements for sheet metal cutting machinery. All axles and wheels are installed with expansion sleeves, which is very easy to maintain. The accuracy of ordinary sliding table saws is insufficient, chipping, faults, and work injuries. , The phenomenon of low efficiency is becoming more and more obvious, which plagues the development of enterprises. The birth of electronic cutting saws effectively avoided such problems. The electronic cutting saw is equipped with a feeding manipulator for automatic feeding and automatic positioning, a high-precision servo system to control the feeding accuracy, and an electronic ruler to perform accuracy compensation, which effectively guarantees the integrity of the cutting end surface of the board and improves work efficiency. Not only the body structure is stable, but the accuracy reaches ±0.02mm. The front loading platform and the rear loading platform are all born for enterprises to improve work efficiency. Another feature of the electronic cutting saw is that it can be operated by general workers, does not require maintenance by technicians, and does not require debugging accuracy. The two people cooperate and save labor costs for the enterprise.
1. Preparation before starting
1. Check the equipment operation records, clarify the equipment status, and use it after repairing if there is a fault.
2. Check whether the automatic oil supply device of the equipment is normal, whether the oil circuit is normal, whether the oil supply is in place, whether the saw blade lifting guide rail and the manipulator guide rail are adequately lubricated.
3. Check whether the saw blade belt tightness is normal.
4. Check the installation direction of the saw blade. Whether the saw blade is sharp. Whether the installation is firm or not, proceed to the next step after confirmation.
5. Check whether the air pressure is in the normal range (0.6MPa) 6. Check whether the screws are loose, and tighten them in time if they are loose.
1. Power on after the inspection is completed, and operate according to the machine prompts after power on.
2. Manually check whether the 8 function keys are working properly, the saw blade is idling for 1-2 minutes, and the simulation sawing runs a single cycle. It can be used only after abnormality.
3. Appropriate selection of saw blade, feed speed, and stacking thickness according to the quality and material of the processed product. 4. The operator shall carry out accurate data construction according to the required size of the drawing, and process it under the premise of confirming that it is correct and the surrounding production is safe. After processing a finished product, it must self-check whether the size is within the allowable range.
5. In case of emergency or abnormality, press the emergency stop button or emergency stop button in time, and then use it again after the abnormality is handled.
6. Ensure that the front safety photoelectric is normal and effective. If it is damaged, please replace it in time. In order to prevent the pressure beam from suddenly slipping due to insufficient air pressure or shut down, the residual waste can be removed with wooden sticks or other auxiliary tools.
7. It is strictly prohibited to use waste saw blades or unqualified saw blades to process products.
8. Replace the saw blade or overhaul. Turn off the power when cleaning.
3. Regular maintenance and troubleshooting
1. Clean the dust and residue on the machine every shift.
2. Focus on cleaning and lubrication inspection of the manipulator guide rail and saw blade lifting guide. 3. Regularly tighten the screws of the moving parts.
4. The electrical cabinet regularly cleans the dust, and focuses on cleaning the contactor from top to bottom (open the dust cover of the contactor and clean it with oil-free gas, and press the suction body of the contactor repeatedly at the same time).
5. Regularly check and tighten the screws of the main power supply to prevent the motor from being damaged due to phase loss due to loose wiring.
6. The air source processor should regularly add the pneumatic special oil VG32 turbine oil, and the automatic refueling device should add clean 32#--68# lubricant in time.
7. In order to ensure the normal operation of the machine and personal safety, it is strictly forbidden to remove the safety device without permission. It is strictly forbidden to work with hidden dangers.
8. Equipment maintenance must be provided by professionals or factory-trained with relevant knowledge and fill in maintenance records.